Date:      Sat, 1 May 1999 11:10:34 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Tom Brown <tomb@heliox.com>
Cc:        freebsdquestions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: where do I post 'ease of use' recommendations

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Tom Brown wrote:

# Hi,
#
# I've got some simple 'ease of use' recommendations to make to anyone who
# will listen.
#
# Can anyone tell me who to talk to, or where to volunteer.

I haven't seen anyone respond, though I might have just missed
it.  If you have questions, then ask them here.  If you have
a problem with a particular release then ask them on the -stable
or -current mailing list where appropriate.  If you find a
particular problem and want it fixed you can file a problem
report.

	http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html

If you file a problem report, it is very helpful if you also
send in a patch that corrects the problem.  If not, be very
specific about how and when the problem occurs.  Extra details
can be ignored, but too little and we have to fill in the
blanks with oft incorrect assumptions.

When in doubt post here and someone will usually redirect it
to the proper place. :)

HTH,

-steve