Date:      Sat, 15 Dec 2012 10:05:35 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Alexander Motin <mav@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Davide Italiano <davide@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [RFC/RFT] calloutng

Hi,

Can you please test with MIPS? David has a MIPS board now.

Can you also test that various performance tests haven't been
affected? Eg, do iperf tests through that MIPS board, configured up as
an AP.

Please test with a bunch of disk IO activity too.

I know this is a lot to ask for, but I'd hate to see some driver /
subsystem behaviour change because you didn't quite see the evil way
the callout mechanism is used, or how the timer stuff is affecting
driver pre-emption.

Thanks,

Adrian