Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 2021 19:11:46 +0100
From:      "Adrian C." <anrxc@sysphere.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   pkg signing with an agent

Hello. I made a tool to do pkg signing with an (ssh/gpg) agent.

If this has already been done and it's common knowledge I apologize for
the noise and you can ignore the rest. I couldn't find anything on
search engines.

It's a python tool and uses py37-paramiko (readily available as a
package or port) for the agent protocol. Unfortunately a small patch was
required to add RSA sign flags support, I don't know if they will accept
the feature request. If anyone on the python team has any influence with
them and could impart on them its usefulness I would be grateful.

If you want the tool:
http://git.sysphere.org/freebsd-pkgsign/plain/pkgsign

If you want a tutorial:
http://sysphere.org/~anrxc/j/archives/2021/01/16/freebsd_pkg_signing_with_an_agent/index.html