Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 2010 21:01:33 +0200
From:      Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        George Neville-Neil <gnn@freebsd.org>
Cc:        netperf-users@freebsd.org, netperf-admin@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: I'd like to make some changes to the Sentex Lab...

--zYM0uCDKw75PZbzx

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 10:55:53AM -0400, George Neville-Neil wrote:
> Howdy,
>=20
> We should have four new, 3.4GHz, 2Px2C, machines arriving soon at Sentex.=
   With that
> it is time to revisit what hardware we have in the rack there, some of wh=
ich is now quite
> old.  I would like to make the following changes in the machines that we =
have racked:
>=20
> 1) Remove Camel.  This is a 4U box.  At the moment pjd is using it and I =
figure he's
> on here and will chime in if there is a reason to keep it.

I'd like camel to stay. I don't care of course if it is 4U or 1U.
Actually it would be nice if we could find hardware or find donor for
faster camel. It is time to work on ZFS performance as some not very
good for us benchmarks show up. I'm using camel for few years now and it
was a huge help for me.

--=20
pjd@FreeBSD.org                           http://www.FreeBSD.org

--zYM0uCDKw75PZbzx