Date:      Wed, 23 Sep 1998 13:44:37 -0400
From:      "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Creative Labs PCI card...

Is there currently support in 2.2.x or 3.0 of FreeBSD for the new[er] PCI
Soundblaster (64AWE V's, I think they're called), either through the old
sound driver, the new one, etc? I'm really just looking for /dev/audio
support, but I've tried six ways from Sunday, and can't seem to get it
recognized (and didn't find anything in my mail searches... Might just
be the keywords I was using). I'll even take on doing a driver if Creative Labs
is willing to divuldge, and no one has gotten to it yet.
	-Brian