Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 2004 02:38:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mark Jayson Alvarez <jay2xra@yahoo.com>
To:        mark <mark@quadsource.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Removing FreeBSD from my machine

--- mark <mark@quadsource.com> wrote:
> How do remove freebsd from my machine?  I want to
> format the drive to
> install windows xp.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark Estes

I'm afraid you can no longer remove freebsd from your
system. Specially if it will be replaced by a Windows
operating system. It was intelegently made to be that
way. You will have to purchase yourself another
harddisk to completely get rid of it.(lol)

Anyway, just use your XP installer to delete the
freebsd partition and create your new windows
partition.

Goodluck with windows then!!