Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 2019 07:25:57 +0300
From:      Stefan Parvu <sparvu@kronometrix.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Lethargic rpi3, but seemingly still running

>=20
> I'm playing with an RPI3 running -current at r349989 and trying to =
build
> a port (firefox) with the ports tree at (....long delay to svnlite =
info
> command.....) 506825 using portmaster under the portmaster-devel =
script.
> The system is still running and mostly idle, as reported by top:

If you plan to use this system for some time and you want to see and =
check its usage and=20
performance, you might want to give a try to Kronometrix (data recording =
+ analytics included).=20
We support ARMv8, FreeBSD and we have built applications designed for =
performance and=20
operational availability which might help you in long run to understand =
how your system works.

* Open your account kronometrix.io <http://kronometrix.io/>=20

* Create a new Computer Performance subscription and provision a FreeBSD =
12 system

Or of course you can manually install the data recording package [1] and =
use data recorders
interactively or automatic as you want.

[1] - https://gitlab.com/kronometrix/recording

Stefan