Date:      Tue, 8 May 2001 05:21:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joseph Mallett <jmallett@newgold.net>
To:        <hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   syscalls for getting information about system bus?

I'm sure this probably reeks of cluelessness, but I'm wondering how I can
find each bus in the system, and if it's PCI/ISA/whatever, so that I could
say "1 PCI bus, 1 ISA bus in system", etc. without having to probe the
system directly, since I want to make what I'm working on portable.

Thanks
/joseph

--
[ Joseph Mallett           <jmallett@[newgold.net|xmrg.com|xMach.org]> ]
[ xMach Core Team         xMach: Proactively Unbloated Microkernel BSD ]