Date:      Thu, 30 Apr 1998 01:18:59 -0600
From:      Greg Skafte <skafte@worldgate.com>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Patrik_=C5str=F6m?= <patrik.astrom@tv3.se>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Monitoring a HTTP service !!

ftp://ftp.navya.com/pub/vikas/nocol.tar.gz
	or
http://www.netplex-tech.com/software/nocol

Quoting Patrik Åström (patrik.astrom@tv3.se)
On Subject: Monitoring a HTTP service !!
Date: Wed, Apr 29, 1998 at 01:46:13PM +0200

Email: skafte@worldgate.com	  Voice: +403 413 1910	  Fax: +403 421 4929
   #575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a whole
lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the simplest
thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.       (Janet Morris)