Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 1997 10:54:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brent Kyle <bkyle@sfu.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD .ZIP or something

Hi.

   I want to install Free BSD.  At school, I have a high-speed internet
connection, and I want to download the latest stable version, copy it onto
floppies and take it home to install.

   I can't seem to find any kind of 'one file' .ZIP archive or something.
Looking on your www.freebsd.org, I found the various release directories
containing all the files as they appear on the CD-Roms, but is there a
single .ZIP file I could download to get it all at once?  I don't want to
have to FTP each file seperately, and make my own directory structure to
put them in.

   Do you know what I mean?  Is there such a thing?  Do you have any
advice for what I want to do?

   Any information you could give me would be great.  Thanks!

-Brent.