Date:      Fri, 09 Nov 2012 09:50:10 +0100
From:      Eric Masson <emss@free.fr>
To:        "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Cc:        Current FreeBSD <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: softdep: out of journaling space for softdep!

"O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de> writes:

Hi,

> I just received since two days from now on one of my FreeBSD 10-CUR
> boxes a kernel message after syncing disks, just the moment when the
> system is supposed to switch off or reboot, like
>
> softdep: out of journaling space for softdep

Seen this morning. I disabled suj on all filesystems after boot single,
fscked (there was an inconsistency on /) and all went fine then.

I'll probably enable suj on next reboot today.

Regards

Éric Masson

--
 MF> Comment faire pour rechercher par exemple tout les
 MF> dentistes ayant un email.
 Du côté de l'email, ça devrait aller, pour les dentistes !
 -+- MG in : <http://www.le-gnu.net>; - Carie me on -+-