Date:      Wed, 30 Jun 1999 13:38:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Yann Ramin <yramin1@net21.montereyhigh.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PAM and NIS

Hi,
I'm trying to set up a system where users can log into any machine with
just one user accounts (Home dirs mounted via NFS) by telnet, ftp, samba,
etc.  I'm having problems with the authentication part.  NIS works fine
(passwd and chpass works over NIS from remote machines), but there appears
to be no PAM module for NIS so other serives such as telnet or local login
or ftp can't authenticate users.  Could someone tell me how to set this
up, or just find a PAM moduke?

Thanks, Yann