Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:41:56 +0100
From:      "'Wilko Bulte'" <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   FW: Machine check AS2100

In case any other 2100 owner needs assistance.

----- Forwarded message from Roberto de Iriarte <roberto@spock.cl> -----

Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 13:36:41 -0300
From: Roberto de Iriarte <roberto@spock.cl>
Subject: Machine check AS2100
To: "'Wilko Bulte'" <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>

Im sorry not to be able to write to the list (my MTA is somewhat broken and
my messages get rejected by the list), i am certain that Tomas' s problems
are related directly to the firmware revision on the Mylex and the problems
of the ARC based upgrade programm (that has never upgraded anything
by me ...) I am trying to help Thomas as i own a very close config as he does
and have it working OK for several weeks (No crashes, no bugs)
Running -stable
I even got the very complex Courier MTA to compile and run OK. (it will
replace my current MTA, running on the 2100A)
So after a few install problems i'd say 2100's and 2100A's with Mylex are a
definitely working and practical proposition

I am willing to write a HOWTO on 2100 and 2100A if you are willing to correct
my english....

Please forward to interested parties (Andrew, and others)

----- End forwarded message -----