Date:      Wed, 25 Nov 1998 07:47:12 -0700 (MST)
From:      Graey <slayer@luvewe.ops.us.eglobe.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   booting

I'm installing freebsd 2.2.6 on the 2nd harddrive of a machine that
already had win95 on it.  I finally got the boot manager to install.  The
catch is that I can't seem to boot into BSD with it.  My choices are 'F1
??' 'F5 disk 2'.  When I hit F5 it toggles '??' to 'BSD' (and back if I
hit it more times).  If I hit F1, whether it says '??' or 'BSD', it takes
me to windows.  Help?

- Graey