Date:      Sat, 1 May 1999 14:48:46 -0500
From:      "Micheal Patterson" <micheal@ionet.net>
To:        "Brian Gallucci" <noc@expnet.net>, "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: IPFW !!

This looks like something that I've seen myself a time or two. From what
I've seen in my logs, it
would appear that all of the entry wasn't logged. When I see it, it's when
my dx4 100 is under a heavy load and logging things like mad (mail, ipfw,
etc) and simply missed something. I've seen other entries with the ip info
but get cut short at the interface as well.

Micheal Patterson