Date:      Tue, 27 Dec 2016 08:28:54 -0600
From:      "Zane C. B-H." <v.velox@vvelox.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   what brook?

Just did an svn update and I am seeing synth, portupgrade, and
portupgrade-devel give me errors like this.

Scan of /arc/src/FreeBSD/ports/head/multimedia/gstreamer1-plugins-core failed (port deleted), it will not be considered.

The directories I've checked and very much are there.

ftp/curl is one that will throw that for me as well. Rebuilding that
port manually and reinstalling got the error to go away.

Does not appear to happen with all, just some.