Date:      Fri, 3 Jun 2005 07:47:53 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Tony Shadwick <tshadwick@goinet.com>
To:        Knut Anish Nordb <Knut.A.Nordbo@hit.no>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bsd vx tux

Heh.  I see the logic in all of the tiny bsd's (like linux has room to
talk???), but um....could always photoshop Hexley coming up from behind
and tapping Tux on the shoulder. ;)

To be legit, it would have to be a war of dozens of tiny daemons/platipii
vs an army of penguins, but now I'm just splitting hairs.

That and I'm biased.  Mac on my Desktop, FreeBSD on my servers. :)