Date:      Tue, 12 Nov 2013 21:43:02 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jean-S=E9bastien_P=E9dron?= <jean-sebastien.pedron@dumbbell.fr>
To:        Zenny <garbytrash@gmail.com>, freebsd-x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Could not build new xorg with FreeBSD10-Beta3

--DtorV9DC2HiKRAwdFs8CDWfnXCvWgrJA4

On 11/10/2013 11:43, Zenny wrote:
> Hi

Hello!

> I am encountering the same problem again and again when I try to build
> new xorg (1.12.4). It dies with error as of below:
>=20
> "../../../src/mesa/main/mtypes.h:3420:4: error: unknown type name
> 'GLDEBUGPROCARB'
>    GLDEBUGPROCARB Callback;
>    ^
> 1 error generated."
>=20
> It is true whether even when I remove the older version of dri.

I already replied to your other thread on freebsd-stable@, but reply
here, in case readers only follow one list.

Can you check that, after you removed graphics/dri, the file named
/usr/local/include/GL/glext.h doesn't exist anymore? The GLDEBUGPROCARB
callback is defined by Mesa itself in this file, but it wasn't defined
in older Mesa (7.6.1).

If the file is still there after removal of graphics/dri, try to remove
it yourself and rebuild the port. You may have to remove other files.

--=20
Jean-S=E9bastien P=E9dron