Date:      Fri, 16 May 2008 09:25:03 +0400
From:      Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3@amdmi3.ru>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gnash 0.8.2

Hi!

I've submitted update for gnash port to 0.8.2 (see
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=123708). We still have
some time before it's comitted so I'd ask everione interested in
this port to test it.

For me it seems like 0.8.2 is a regression compared to 0.8.1.  I
don't see that either 0.8.2 or gnash CVS support more flash clips
that 0.8.1 didn't support. Instead many youtube videos won't play
any more and fast OpenGL renderer seems broken (please confirm it).

So, as I don't know many flash-enabled sites, I will be happy to
listen for your opinions on 0.8.1 vs 0.8.2. graphics/gnash-devel
port with recent CVS snapshot will be added without question, so
given that graphics/gnash may be left at 0.8.1 for now if upgrade
to 0.8.2 brings less than it takes.

--
Dmitry A. Marakasov    | jabber: amdmi3@jabber.ru
amdmi3@amdmi3.ru       | http://www.amdmi3.ru