Date:      Thu, 06 Nov 1997 10:52:26 -0600
From:      "Jonathan E. Lyons" <parrothd@midwest.net>
To:        jfielden@geocities.com, Jonathan Fosburgh <jef53313@Bayou.UH.EDU>
Cc:        matthew <root@cyrix.futurelab.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

I think you may need to creat a script for win95 dial-up, or setup chap/pap
authentication on the FreeBSD dial-in box. The script doesn't allow for any
password protection,( at least mine doesn't)so anyone can dial that
connection by double clicking, you should check the freebsd FAQ on how to
setup chap, which allows normal win95 connects(without the use of termial
window) & password saving.....

Later