Date:      Mon, 02 Aug 1999 22:10:00 +0300
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@altavista.net>
To:        Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: APM related panic

Hi!

Thanks, seems your patch did the trick (panic gone). Following is dmesd:

apm_probe: APM bios gave zero len code16, pegged to 64K
apm_probe: APM bios gave zero len data, tentative 64K
apm0: <APM BIOS> on motherboard
apm: APM BIOS version 0102
apm: Code16 0xc00f0000, Data 0xc00fdfa0
apm: Code entry 0x00008010, Idling CPU enabled, Management enabled
apm: CS_limit=0xffff, DS_limit=0xffff
apm: Engaged control enabled
apm: found APM BIOS v1.2, connected at v1.2
apm: Slow Idling CPU enabled
Add hook "default suspend"
Add hook "default resume"

Sincerely,