Date:      Fri, 6 Nov 2009 23:14:40 +0100
From:      Gerrit =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=FChn?= <gerrit@pmp.uni-hannover.de>
To:        Dimitry Andric <dimitry@andric.com>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   trace for zfs panic mounting fs after crash with RC2

On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 13:10:34 +0100 Dimitry Andric <dimitry@andric.com>
wrote about Re: zfs panic mounting fs after crash with RC2:

DA> On 2009-11-06 09:47, Gerrit K=FChn wrote:
DA> > unfortunately I got no answer concerning this problem so far on
DA> > -stable and -current (apart from the suggestion to try it again
DA> > here :-). I can reproduce the panic, and if someone can guide me
DA> > what to do with kdb, gdb, zdb or whatever tool might be needed to
DA> > get the information needed to fix this, I'm all ears...

DA> At least a backtrace would be nice. :)

I recomplied the kernel with ddb support and got the following trace
(using mount -t zfs instead of zfs mount this time, but getting the same
panic):

<http://www.pmp.uni-hannover.de/test/Mitarbeiter/g_kuehn/data/zfs-panic2.jp=
g>

I have the system still sitting at this point and can also 100% reproduce
the panic. Please let me know if (and how) any further information can get
pulled out of the debugger.

cu
  Gerrit