Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2000 18:11:37 +0200
From:      Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>, "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Guns ans roses

At 10:03 AM -0500 2000/3/27, John Baldwin wrote:

>                                                    Of all the people I have
>  talked to, most were rather upset with our President's actions.

	Most people were upset and disgusted, yes.  However, this is not
to be interpreted to mean that they felt he should be removed from
office.

	It is not uncommon to have affairs, and it is not uncommon to lie
about it when asked.  These things just mean that you're human
(perhaps somewhat more fallible in some ways than others), but no
more.

	However, when someone put in this kind of position gets nuked by
others in a  holier-than-thou manner, *that* is when most people in
the US get seriously pissed off -- at the people who think they're
morally entitled to start throwing stones.

	Of course, all of this is rather off the incredibly off-topic subject.  ;-)