Date:      Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:06:07 -0700
From:      "Richard Johannesson" <rtjohan@syspres.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD5.1 Vinum Mirror root

Actually there is one other source I found:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/vinum/

Good arcticle, but a little old so I'm guessing it's not appropriate for =
Rel
5.1 since vinum setup / support in 5.1 has been improved. Is this a bad
assumption?

Again, I'm just trying to figure which method is best to setup a =
mirrored
root drive for FreeBSD 5.1.

Thanks again,
Richard