Date:      Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:31:17 -0400
From:      "David D.W. Downey" <david@cyberspacetech.com>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   REQUEST - Official Mirror Status - CyberSpace Technologies

Hello, all!

We have set up a server in Buffalo, NY USA area, which
provides CVSUP and HTTP access. We would like to apply for
official status. We currently sync the CVSUP service every 2 hours, and
the HTTP files are cvsup'd and rebuilt nightly.

The server is accessible via both IPv6 and IPv4.

HTTP
------
IPv4: 141.149.128.140
Hostname: www.pgpnet.us

IPv6: 2001:4830:2110:1:1010:101:1010:1111
Hostname: www6.pgpnet.us

CVSUP
---------
IPv4: 141.149.128.140
Hostname: cvsup.pgpnet.us
[No IPv6 as cvsup does not support this protocol]

The admin team consists of myself:

David D.W. Downey - david@cyberspacetech.com - 0x6C4C74E4
Fingerprint: 19A5 0C7E 060C 2618 E8C1  AAFD C4D3 FD7E 6C4C 74E4

NOTE: The University of Buffalo is local to this area and mirrors,
however, they do not provide IPv6 access at all. We utilize a production
grade IPv6 block, provided by OCCAID (www.occaid.org) for educational
and developmental use.

Can you tell me:
1. What else needs to be done to receive official status?
2. What Tier-0 USA mirror should we update from?

Thank you!
--
David D.W. Downey
CyberSpace Technologies