Date:      Sun, 17 May 2015 11:36:03 -0600
From:      Ian Lepore <ian@freebsd.org>
To:        Sevan / Venture37 <venture37@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: USB Armory support

On Sun, 2015-05-17 at 17:51 +0100, Sevan / Venture37 wrote:
> Hi,
> Has anyone looked at running FreeBSD on the USB Armory device?
>
> https://inversepath.com/usbarmory.html
> https://media.ccc.de/browse/congress/2014/31c3_-_6541_-_en_-_saal_2_-_201412281730_-_forging_the_usb_armory_-_andrea_barisani.html#video
>

> Sevan / Venture37

I've thought about it, but don't really have enough free time to buy one
just to play with right now.  I'd be willing to get one and put some
effort into it if people have an interest in it.  In theory it shouldn't
take too much work since we already have basic support for other imx5x
boards.

-- Ian