Date:      Thu, 14 Aug 1997 05:48:44 -0700
From:      "Justin C. Walker" <justin@apple.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        justin@apple.com
Subject:   Man pages

Hi.  I've been trying to look at the man pages, and I get a 'forbidden'
response when I follow the link.  Is this a temporary glitch?  The URL
is
		http://www.de.freebsd.org/de/cgi/man.cgi
and
		"/de/cgi/man.cgi"

seems to be the forbidden part.

Thanks,

Justin
--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large*
Institute for General Semantics      | They sentenced me to 20 years