Date:      Wed, 10 Aug 2005 07:15:51 +0000
From:      "Bruce O'Neel" <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
To:        "Brett D. Estrade" <estrabd@mailcan.com>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ** Need truly help on UltraSparc IIi **

Hi,

This page seems to cover the normal cases.  Thanks for pointing
it out.

Note that (normally) very shortly after you turn on the system
you should get messages down the serial port.  If you see those
messages then you can feel good that everything should work.

Also the serial port is only used if the keyboard is unplugged.

Finally, figure out with your terminal program what the command
to send break is.  There should be some special way of doing this.
You'll need it :-)  Break on a serial terminal is the same as
L1 A on the keyboard.

cheers

bruce