Date:      Wed, 27 May 1998 16:13:36 -0700
From:      pn <winbev@grin.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   popper error

Hi,
I am recently installed ver. 2.2.6 and keep getting this error msg from
/var/log/messages
host1 popper[5802]: @hosts1.mydomain.com: -ERR Too few arguments for the
auth command.

Does any one have any ideas what wrong or any online info that I can get
help to fix this error.
I think there is some thing go wrong here, I can send mail out to the
world, but the world cant send it to me . I keep getting this erorr when
try to send mail to this host:
<usr@host1.mydomain.com>

553 host1.mydomain.com. config error: mail loops back to me (MX
problem?)
554 <usr@host1.mydomain.com>... Local configuration error.