Date:      Wed, 22 Sep 1999 14:18:11 -0000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        "river" <river@theriver.nu>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Remote X-Windows

I used KDE in linux so I could use CD's & floppies without having to consult
a handbook
but had heaps of problems with the thing locking up solid (in linux) so
haven't used it again.
There doesn't appear to have been a lot of problems reported with BSD / KDE
so maybe
its behaving itself. There is a KDE mailing list but seems the contributors
are all linux fanatics
... take that whichever way you want :)