Date:      Fri, 8 Sep 2000 16:28:44 -0400
From:      "Adam Herzog" <adam@neonline.net>
To:        "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jslivko@coresync.net>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Another DNS Issue

I recently had to change the IP of our DNS server, and it wasn't any trouble
at all; I was pleasantly surprised.  I only had to change it for the server
itself, not for the several hundred domains that used it. *phew*

If for some reason, you wanted to keep it listed as the dns server, but be
updated from somewhere else, you should look into using rsync combined with
a cron job...  It's unnecessary, as far as I can tell, but it works.

-Adam