Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 1995 14:18:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      william pechter ILEX <pechter@stars.sed.monmouth.army.mil>
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard), FreeBSD-hackers@wcarchive.cdrom.com (FreeBSD-hackers)
Subject:   Re: P.S. [images]

> This image would also be put on coffee cups, one of which would be
> sent to each major contributor.  We know which liquid fuels most of
> our contributions! :-)

Great...

> Finally, demand in Europe is apparently quite high for a *stuffed*
> Daemon!  I've gotten numerous requests for such things, the last being
> a German request forwarded to me by Joerg, and I think that it might
> not be a bad idea to see the little guy immortalized in cotton
> stuffing!

I'd buy one in a minute.

My daughter (1 year old) would love it.  It would be quite cute and
cuddly.  Anyone out there remember the "Nauga" from the naugahyde
vinyl TV commercials of the '60's. My wife's got on her Free the BSD 4.4
shirt today (mine's in the wash)...

Do it in red (baby drool-proof vinyl). 8-)

> Anyone know of a good place to go for such things?  And if anyone
> recommends alt.sex.plushies, I'll hit them with a stick! :-)

OUCH.

Drop a cross post into misc.wanted and wait to see who's got a
business doing advertising novelties.

Bill
 Bill Pechter |Systems Administrator  |
 Ilex Systems |170 Patterson Ave      | Shrewsbury, New Jersey 07702
 908-532-2369 |pechter@sesd.ilex.com  | pechter@stars.sed.monmouth.army.mil