Date:      Mon, 9 Feb 1998 13:32:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        "Darrin R. Woods" <dwoods@netgazer.com>
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: spammer problem - help!

FWIW, we are all autobouncing mail from this guy to "fraud@uu.net" with
the ticket number we were given.  We've called uu.net a few times about
this and been promised that the account would be cancelled, but it's been
a few weeks now, and the guy still seems to be active.  He was vulnerable
to "teardrop" at one point, but he/she seems to have fixed that...

If anyone would like to jump on the ticket number we are using to
complain about this chronic spammer, it is:
(UU653810)

Thanks,

Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
----
                           "I'm not a prophet or a stone-age man
                           Just a mortal with potential of a superman
                           I'm living on"      -DB