Date:      Fri, 20 Aug 1999 21:04:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Alpha <alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: metal stickers

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > You missed the point, Jordan, my Alpha IS in a PC case, and I AM going
> > to use the normal FreeBSD sticker, but if there was one that allowed you
> > to show it was FreeBSD/Alpha, that'd be neat.  I know where to put the
> > sticker, it's what the sticker shows that I'm wishing could be
> > Alpha-ized.
>
> Ah, considering the (extremely small) size of the Alpha market
> currently, I don't think it's worth it yet. :(

OK, how about a smaller step then ... I haven't any artistic ability (I
peaked at finger painting), but if your art department there ever had
time to do any versions of Chuckie with some kind of Alpha lettering
overlaid (or something like that) then just the artwork would be nice.
I could run that thru my HP color printer, and maybe have something I
could then display.

Doesn't have to be today, either (or this month).  This year would be
nice.  You might do one with X86 on it too, for the Intel market.

> - Jordan

chuckr@picnic.mat.net       | communications topic, C programming, and Unix.
213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run picnic and jaunt, both FreeBSD-current.
(301) 220-2114              |