Date:      Tue, 13 Jun 1995 19:37:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@cs.weber.edu>
Cc:        rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Which CTM# == 2.0.5R?

On Tue, 13 Jun 1995, Terry Lambert wrote:

> > > Honestly, I was getting "OK" response times before, "Good" response
> > > times after the list sort, and now I get a mix of "Great", "Good",
> > > "OK", "Bad", and "Absolutely Abysmal" since the list split.
> >
> > 	each list has mixed response times, or a mix when comparing the lists?
>
> A mix when comparing lists.

	yes, i understand how i created the confusion....well...let's say
i had to test it out on some lists before converting the rest. ;)

	ALL the freebsd lists are now running with bulk_mailer.  i have
NOT converted the cvs lists to bulk_mailer.

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com	| Analysis & Technology, Inc.
						| 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.					| Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life	| 703-418-2800 x346