Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:28:33 -0700
From:      Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Composite manager keeps crashing with KDE, anybody has it working?

I keep getting this message in a pop-up during KDE startup:
"Composite Manager crashed twice within a minute and is therefore
disabled for this session."
But if I switch to the black terminal for the period of X/KDE startup
this message doesn't come up and composite manager works ok for a long time.

Does anybody have composite manager working w/out crashing?

I have 7.0-STABLE + AMD3200 + NVidia 6800GT with NVidia driver with
acceleration.

Yuri