Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 1999 18:09:34 +0400
From:      Alexander Dubinin <alex-m@nstl.nnov.ru>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Which ISDN card is better?

    Hello All!

 I need to find ISDN card, what can work with BRI ISDN line (At full
 128K transfer rate, and may be more - with compression) and is
 supported by FreeBSD. That cards you can recommend?

 Next, I need to make connection via ISDN network between two local
 networks, and plan to use FreeBSD for it. Is any inmpementation of
 VPN software available? I want to use PTPP with dial-on-demand, and,
 maybe, encryption. Have anyone good advice for this?

 Thanx!
 Sorry for bad English :)

 Bye!
  Alexander Dubinin,
   Nizhny Novgorod Software Technology Lab Support Engineer
   E-mail:   AlexanderX_Dubinin@nstl.ims.intel.com, alex@nstl.nnov.ru