Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 1998 12:49:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      P Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        public <liuzhw@public.wh.hb.cn>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: questions

To answer your first question:
	FreeBSD 3.0 is not released but snapshots and -current versions
are available, but not ready for production yet. 3.0 does support SMP
(multi-processors) and memory should be fine
	fixit.flp is essentially some shell utils on a mountable floppy,
you can manually go in and fix things if you break something.

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking