Date:      Mon, 1 May 2006 21:15:07 -0300
From:      JoaoBR <joao@matik.com.br>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   kbd strugglings

Hi

it seems when I compile

options         MAXCONS=3D3
and/or
options         SC_HISTORY_SIZE=3D300
options         SC_DFLT_FONT
makeoptions     SC_DFLT_FONT=3Diso
options         SC_NORM_ATTR=3D(FG_LIGHTGREY|BG_BLACK)
options         SC_NORM_REV_ATTR=3D(FG_YELLOW|BG_BLACK)
options         SC_KERNEL_CONS_ATTR=3D(FG_LIGHTGREY|BG_BLACK)
options         SC_KERNEL_CONS_REV_ATTR=3D(FG_RED|BG_BLACK)

my keyboard dos not respond anymore, doesn't matter if I use kbdmux or not

then when I compile kbdmux in (without the above) then my keyboard does not=
=20
work under xorg anymore

seems that there is created a kbd1 device before kbd0 what I believe is the=
=20
ps2 connector on my laptop. This happens wether it is disabled in the Bios =
or=20
not.

So in order to get my real keyboard working I can not use adicional SC_=20
options neither kbdmux

Jo=E3o