Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 21:25:14 -0700
From:      Jamie Rishaw <jamie@dilbert.exodus.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Catching the culprit (reboot problems) 3.3

  hi all,

  First off, sorry for any duplicates.  Seems hub.freebsd.org
doesnt like my other box. :)

  Anyhow..

  I have a fbsd 3.3 sys, dual p3/500, 512m, and a scsi stripe with
vinum(100g).

  It seems the box likes to crash and reboot every once in a while (daily),
but I cant seem to find anywhere (messages, syslog) what is causing the reboots.

  I tried turning on crashdump with dumpon, to no avail.  Nothing in /var/crash
or /.

  Does anyone have any other suggestions as to where I can look or what I can
do?

  Thanks,

-jamie
--

      jamie rishaw is jamie at arpa dot com    (..So what's the speed of dark?)

 This message was brought to you by the letters E and K, and by the numbers 4, 2, and 0.