Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2000 13:32:26 +1030
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Tim Erlin <tperlin@yahoo.com>
Cc:        Rick Hamell <hamellr@1nova.com>, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: and if -questions doesn't work?

I don't really know where to start answering this message, so I'll
just leave it below.

At http://www.lemis.com/questions.html there's a description of the
reasons why you might not get an answer from -questions.  It covers
most of the reasons given on this thread, and then some.

My biggest personal peeve is mutilated mail.  When I see messages like
the one below, I don't even try to read them, I just delete them.  For
more details, see http://www.lemis.com/email.html.

Greg