From:      "Eric Wayte" <ewayte@mail.ucf.edu>
To:        <rsw@crl.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Tyan Tsunami/FreeBSD 2.2.6 (was [none])

I have one of these beasts (truly the largest Pentium II mboard on the
planet) and have both Windows 95 and FreeBSD 2.2.8 on it.

You stated that you checked the BIOS settings - you may need to recheck
the serial ports.  I had to set mine to AUTO in order for the internal
modem to be detected under 95.  I did this before I installed FreeBSD,
so this may or may not be the solution for FreeBSD.

BTW, the internal modem works fine and I have my MouseMan+ plugged into
the PS/2 mouse port.

Eric Wayte
Database Administrator
University of Central Florida
ewayte@mail.ucf.edu

>Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:50:50 -0800
>From: "Guy F. Boyd" <rsw@crl.com>
>Subject: [none]

>Hello all,

>Problems with a TYAN S1830 AT Motherboard - sio ports probed ,
>but do not work.
>Chipset: Intel 82371EB
>         Intel 82443BX
>		 Amibios