Date:      Fri, 3 Jun 2005 12:29:43 -0400
From:      Nicholas Henry <nicholas.henry@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sendmail (Deferred: Operation timed out...)

FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE (GENERIC) #0: Fri Nov  5 04:19:18 UTC 2004
=20
Hello folks:
=20
I'm trying to use sendmail to run a mailing list (a legitimate one!)
from a home computer behind a Linksys router using a cable modem. When
sending messages out they are left in the mqueue directory. Examining
the contents for files I find this error:
=20
Deferred: Operation timed out with mx3.megamailservers.com.
=20
I am a newbie to FreeBSD/Unix, so if there is some more information I
can provide to help me please ask. Any help would be much appreciated.
=20
Cheers,
Nicholas