Date:      Tue, 1 Apr 2003 23:21:55 +0800
From:      Eugene Grosbein <eugen@grosbein.pp.ru>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   VSRW

Hi!

I've got a PC-CARD Linksys Instant Wireless WPC11 (3.0)
built on Prism chipset, FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE determines it as wi0.
Is it possible to measure Voltage Standing Wave Ratio using this card
and what software should I use?

The second question. Is it possible to measure a power
of received singal strength and draw a graph (depending of a frequency)
in real-time? I'd like to get a bar chart too. What software should
I use?

I know about "wlanexpert", it does not suite as I do not have Windows 9x
with PCMCIA type II/III slots.

Please CC: me when replying as I'm not subscribed to the list yet.
Thank you.

Eugene