Date:      Wed, 3 Mar 1999 11:37:47 -0700
From:      "Stephane Raimbault" <segr@home.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   wide-dhcp-1.4.0p5 - dhcps

wide-dhcp-1.4.0p5

I am trying to setup a DHCP Server for my internal Lan.  The DHCP server is
at 192.168.0.1 and I want to serve out some IPs on the /24 right now, and
once I get dhcp working properly I will have all of the /24 being served
out.

I believe that I have the .pool and the .relay setup correctly, however I
gett the following error when trying to start the daemon:

freud# /usr/local/sbin/dhcps -d ed1
dhcps[1670]: read 10 entries from addr-pool database
dhcps[1670]: read 1 entries from binding and addr-pool database
dhcps[1670]: read 1 entries from relay agent database
dhcps[1670]: bind error in main()
freud#

Does anybody have any ideas why this might be hapening?

Thanks,
Stephane R.