Date:      Wed, 30 Sep 1998 13:17:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Andrew N. Edmond (Nero)" <president@sextracker.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IP accounting issues on FreeBSD 3.0

I have several FreeBSD 3.0 (19980725-SNAP) servers running with at least
40 virtual host apaches running, and 40 IP addresses ifconfig'd.

I need to account the bandwidth usage of each of these IP addresses, and
am used to MRTG and SNMPd with managing the ports on my Cisco switches.

However, I can't seem to get any type of IP accounting - SNMP or not, on
FreeBSD.  Any direction anyone can provide?

Andy