Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:52:58 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jeff Lynch <jeff@mercury.jorsm.com>
To:        Hamid Moghadam <hmoghadam@hotmail.com>
Cc:        javier@KJSL.COM, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Very off topic, sorry

On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Hamid Moghadam wrote:

> >	Did you try calling Cisco?
> >
> >	Did you try posting on comp.dcom.sys.cisco?
> >
> >	Did you try the inet-access list?
>
> Yes, Cisco peolple said that it will take a long time to process the problem
> and I have sent to those lists also but no answers yet !

Not familiar with this module, but try sending a modem init string
in your chat script section like "AT&F" or "ATZ". Additionally
if you can determine what type of modem chip set is used on this
module, see if init strings for a similar modem are listed on
808hi.com or one of the other 56K modem websites. Hope this helps.

--jeff

Jeffrey A. Lynch		| JORSM Internet, Regional Internet Services
email: jeff@jorsm.com		| 7 Area Codes in Chicagoland and NW Indiana
Voice: (219)322-2180		| 100Mbps+ Connectivity, 56K-DS3, V.90, ISDN
Autoresponse: info@jorsm.com	| Quality Service, Affordable Prices
http://www.jorsm.com		| Serving Gov, Biz, Indivds Since 1995