Date:      Thu, 8 Apr 1999 18:05:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      stab <stab@obscurity.org>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Media Magic ISP 16 / IRQ 7

Hi,

Two questions:

1)  I have a Media Magic ISP 16 soundcard.  I'm not sure what chipset it
uses, but wondered if anyone knew if the FreeBSD kernel supports this
card (I had it working through OSS previously but found this to be slow,
and soundconf caused me a lockup which damaged my filesystem majorly).

2)  When I boot, and sometimes on other occasions, I will get a message
that says "stray IRQ 7".  What does this mean, and what causes it?  I've
tried disabling it in bios, but still get the error.

Help on either of these questions would be appreciated.

Cheers,

	   -stab