Date:      Sun, 20 Oct 1996 12:59:04 -0500
From:      "Chris Csanady" <ccsanady@friley216.res.iastate.edu>
To:        Pedro A M Vazquez <vazquez@IQM.Unicamp.BR>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gdb broken? (Was: Request: package for ddd-2.0)

>Chris Csanady said:
>>
>> Could someone please put up a package for ddd-2.0?  From what I've heard its
>> a very nice graphical front end to gdb, but it requires motif.
>>
>> ftp://ftp.ips.cs.tu-bs.de/pub/local/softech/ddd/
>>
>> --Chris Csanady
>>
>Hello
>	I've put it in(gdb) run
>
> ftp://ftp.br.freebsd.org/pub/ddd/ddd-2.0-i386-unknown-freebsd2.1.5.tar.gz
>
>	I've not tested it.
>	Please teste and make a package

Thanks for uploading the package.  DDD looks like it would work, however
upon testing DDD, it seems that my gdb does not function.  :(  Figures, huh?

If anyone has any ideas why I keep getting the following, I'd apreciate it.
Just a bad day for current?

Thanks,
Chris Csanady

(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/ccsanady/mptable
reading register eip (#8): Bad address.