Date:      Fri, 24 Oct 1997 14:32:45 +0100
From:      Sigi <sigi@remsmurr.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   UserPPP Problem by hang up

Hi Freaks.

I have a problem on FreeBSD 2.2.2 my dial-in machine with UserPPP
from Toshiharu OHNO. "ttys" and "gettytab" and "ppplogin" and
"ppp.conf" are taken from an other machine with older FreeBSD I want
to migrate from (there is all working fine). All is working beatiful
but when the user dials in and then hangs up the ppp process didn't
notice that. The ppp goes off first at the timeout configured.

Where must I look for to get this right handeld?
Thanks for answers.

Sigi.